|Introduction | V3C Series | V4N Series ||
- The design ensures both C-shaped frame and front platen align with the injection center, thus providing excellent injection performance.
- The toggle mechanism makes a perfect match with thick die platens. It ensures the accuracy for the parallelism between die platens.
- Extra thick die platen provides stability for die clamping and rigidity to keep deformation to a minimum.
- Oversized tie bar eliminates stress, which provides extra durability and extends service life.
Main pressure control system adopts variable and proportional valves to increase efficiency and to extend service life.
Toggles are equipped with self-lubricating bushings, and all toggle points are lubricated with slideway oil No.68. It provides better tolerance for toggles under high pressure.
This design shortens the time for intensifying pressure and increases density for workpieces. Since this type of accumulator is not affected by oil impurity, it reduces maintenance costs.
The machine stops immediately when the operator opens the safety door. Besides, this can reduce the failure rate by protecting the machine from environmental pollution.
Automatic Tie Bar Pull Out Device
The design enables an operator to unload the upper tie bar from the front platen. It provides greater convenience especially for dies with hydraulic cores.
Energy-Saving Hydraulic Device
The servo-hydraulic system is more efficient and saves energy up to 35% by precisely controlling power.
Two Injection Center
Both injection position and cylinder can be adjusted according to the design of casting or the gate position of mold.
Multi-phase Injection Control
It provides a digital control for multi-phase injection speeds and exhausts air from the barrel and die cavity.
- Three injection phases
- Color touch screen panel
- Fully P/Q-controlled machine operation
- Adjustable parameters for the injection phases
- Energy-saving P/F valves
- Remote monitoring through Wi-Fi
- Displaying production parameters and curves simultaneously
- Recording production history
- Energy-saving servo control integrates into hydraulic system
- Enhancing casting quality by multi-phase injecting adjustment
Full Test Mold Flow Analysis
Full Test analysis simulates the die casting process with multi-phase injection control. The function helps an operator to observe flow of aluminum liquid during forming and to make a corresponding solution, and thus making sure to achieve a fully-filled barrel before second-phase injection.
In the cold chamber die casting process, molten metal contacts with air, causing air swelling. It causes cavities and influences the quality of the product. A proper selection of critical low injection speed can ensure molten metal flows in the barrel smoothly without generating any swelling gas.
Temperature gap between molten metal and barrel wall causes a cold and solid layer on the barrel wall. The function can help operators to observe swelling gas or wrapped gas during feeding and thus to adjust the temperature and the injection speed.
Injection Mode (Optional)
Three Injection Modes: Soft Start with Single Speed / Multi-phase Speed / Constant Acceleration